Want a MX track at home....but have a small space?...

MOTODAD024

PR Addict
Just wanted to share this with all my Off Road riding friends.....We had a lot that was only 50x150....Did NOT think we could do much but had some dirt and called JEREMY BEE (Malvern, cra Fair cross builder)....This is what we got!!!! We LOOOOVE it ! I never imagined he could fit FOUR passes in that little space.. the boy goes from the 65 to the 85 to his pit bike...Not to mention EVERY kid in a 5 block radius who has a bmx bike...lolol...its ALL GOOD THOUGH.

He got this done in a matter of hours and thought the price was GREAT! I have his contact info if any one is interested, he did NOT ask me to put this up, I just wanted to share and BRAG about what a great job we think he did. THANKS BEE!!! YOU ROCK!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2OaJdnpmeA&list=FLoCxuiQr0gHGbSwmVAIRqZw&index=1&feature=plpp_video

not sure if I transfered site right but I gave it a shot.

Cool little track!

Arenacross races are run in a hockey rink so you can definitely make a cool riding spot in a small space.

Very cool. Wonder what he could do with .8 acres in my backyard. Soil is real sandy. Only a few areas with lots of sandy soil in Ohio.

@George.....a LOT Im sure...he never even seen space before he got there. Just looked at it walked it and started pushin.....If you think about 20 bucks a practice at some track....the boy def got our moneys worth in the first few weeks... @ PIT....It really is a fun fun little track....And the boy loves the fact that he could just jump on and ride whenever he wants..... Some people like to look out the window and see a Mountain or the ocean....I for one enjoy lookin out the window and seein the boy doin what he LOVES to do....PLUS he REALLY REALLY struggled at indoor or tight tracks sooooo No Excuses NOW...lolol

Back