Pymatuning sneak preview end of season practice turkey day and sat the 26th

PYMATUNINGMX

PR Addict
The weather is really shapeing up for the rest of the week and were anxous to show off some of the changes for the 2012 season so we will be open for practice on a prepped track from 9 am to 2pm this practice is for bikes only on thanksgiving day sorry no quads we will also be open sat all day from 9 am to 4 pm also a prepped track 9am to 1pm is bikes only 1pm to 4pm is for quads only . Hope to see you all here its going to be sunny and 60 i just couldnt let such nice weather go unused lets be carefull out there if you havent tried holeshot lately check us out art

Hi, have never been to the track and would like to check it out this saturday, I see the bikes will run from 9-1. what is the cost ?

practice is 20.00 for the day and i checked conditions its going to be perfect for sat you can ride the long track almost 3 min lap times and open outdoor lay out or the short track 1min 45 sec and combination open outdoor and jumps all safe mostly tabletops and stepups were also going to feature practice starts using the gates and the new start with 400 ft of straight away into switchback sweepers 300 feet long hope you can make it tell your friends about it

Back