Happy Buckeyes?

here in Florida they are not confirming it yet. Waiting till after Michigan i suppose. Either way O-H-I-O

The report from WKMG-TV in Orlando said there was an agreement in principle on a seven-year, $40 million deal.

5.7 mil p/year..........Why not!
The state of Ohio may be going broke, struggling with persistent unemployment and losing more jobs every day, and the average family can't afford to send their child for a degree on campus at OSU without taking out a 2nd mortgage on their home, but I think we can swing that for the coach!

I mean after all, wasn't Tresell making over 3 million a year?
I heard tell that Woody Hayes took in $40K a year during his time there.

I'm sorry.
Carry-on.

Not so fast! Urban says no deal! I dont think anyone really knows what their talking about anymore. One side says he is, the other says, no offer yet......

There are a lot of undecided recruits now...if meyer becomes coach look out. Although we may lose a few scholarships due to sanctions the Buckeyes will be atop the recruiting pile and unstopppable in ayear or two.Ya

Xpectations are normally high in buckeye country, but this is insane. Everyone thinks that Urban is going to go out and win automagically. Still alot of work to be done, and he is trying to strike more of a balance at what he does. Will that mean he will be more effective or less effective? Im sure the team will win more games than they lose, but i dont see them winning numerous national titles like I have been hearing on the news. 1-2 in a ten year stretch seems about right. But 9-10 wins against UM would be sweeter. ESPN got it wrong, they said national championships and big ten championships define a coach at OSU, and The Game is an unspoken third. The OSU-Mich. games defines a coach. True buckeye fans know this. How many big ten championships did Cooper win? Few know. How many times did he loose to UM? like 8-10.

Back