Pymatuning sweet new track changes 3 min lap times open outdoor

PYMATUNINGMX

PR Addict
Checked on track conditions today and soil will rip up and be perfect for saturdays practice your welcome to come out friday nite and camp over it will be prepped in the afternoon and you can ride both days for the price of one

hey georgie I hope you didnt eat too much turkey the 012 season is looking pretty good Anyways i took some great pictures with the i-pad but I cant figure out how to get them posted Got any hints or if you feel like taken a drive over to the track i'll buy breakfast i'm working late tonite in the track shop !! ART

Get an app like photo bucket and create the account.. Sign in. Upload pics to that account. Once you're in it should have some button to share them and it will give you the link to the pic. Copy that link and then go onto pitracer and hit the image button and paste that link into it

hey georgie I hope you didnt eat too much turkey the 012 season is looking pretty good Anyways i took some great pictures with the i-pad but I cant figure out how to get them posted Got any hints or if you feel like taken a drive over to the track i'll buy breakfast i'm working late tonite in the track shop !! ART

Working 4 12s in a row this weekend. Wish I coulda stopped out! I'll get out there but from what you told me on the phone I'm pumped to get back out there. Maybe next year the ole days of getting out of heir at 3am on a Friday night are back...

Pyma was packed in the late 90s for those of you who didn't experience that I'm sorry! That was motocross baby. Miss Those days.

Oh I remember those 0300AM days! Think they got the routine down now. Enjoy your off season Art!

Back