Columbus indoors

Always a GREAT time at the fairgrounds and some lively racing. Big crowd. Beer sales !

" It's so noisy at the fair, but all your friends are there...."

Jack is in. Black and green miniquad monster and 50 dirtbike. I'm out, broken ribs. I'd rather drink beer anyway, always a festive atmosphere!

Let there be Arenacross in Columbus tonight. Villagers, put down your pitch-forks and burning tree limbs, and follow us to the fairgrounds.

Gibby won 250's. Rife went down. Unsure who won 450's. Big talented line-up....Massie, Skaggs, Tj Philips, Willard, Tyler Bright, Kilbarger,.

A simply great 30 plus race, featuring some slow-riding, multiple take-out moves and a bench-clearing brawl during the moto. ' Twas AWESOME !!!

I just got back from watching a few hours, looked pretty fun event to race. Do they usually have a few of these a year? I would definitely race the next one if they come back

I raced last night, and the track was rutted horribly, and if you couldnt ride ruts you were SOL! Hell no one even hit the catapult except Gibby, Rife, Mages, Willard and Skaggs, all the other pro's were rolling it. It was a fun time, got to see some familiar faces I hadnt seen in a while, and the racing was awesome!! and the fight one word, EPIC!

I heard my buddie Harold Goings on a RMZ 250 #828 was winning the race and this other guy was trying to take him out, but I must say noing my buddy he would'nt take this crap. I heard he grapped the guy by his helmet and ripped him off his bike! There a video of this action!

AMS can't build a track to save their lives. What a freaking joke, sooooo glad I decided to just go and watch.

Back