Circle T?

circle T

PR Member
circle t arenacross. will be open Tuesday 4-7 for mini bikes and mini quads. Wed.- big bikes and big quads... Saturday and Sunday 12-8 both days. 20$ a rider.

derrick adams

PR Member
I'm curious as to what prompted the change to accept quads at your track? It was my understanding that they were not welcome at Circle T. If memory serves me correctly there was a large group that tryed to go there last winter and were turned away in the parking lot. Heck, there are alot of locals around here that are driving to RamJam and Earlywines because of that perception.
Has the track been reworked to be more quad friendly? I remember early videos of it being pretty aggressive even for novice bike riders.

PR Member
My buddy complained that it was no way quad friendly...I couldn't see taking a quad on it either although last time I was there there were a handful of fast guys on quads....

dalerider03

PR Member
I am a 43 year old quad rider and have a great time on my quad at circle t, troy always is open to suggestions we would like.

circle T

PR Member
Hi this is Logan Pfleiderer...i built the track it is no wher near aggressive. Most 50 rider on dirtbikes double everything and love it all. Track is open to quads. Its been open to quads all year. open wed 5-8 and saturday and sunday 12-7