It's taken 10 years of filming at Gatorback

Lucky he didn't drown!
Never thought about it, but I can imagine going for a swim in deep water w/ gear on isn't good at all. LUCKY!

Lucky he didn't drown!
Never thought about it, but I can imagine going for a swim in deep water w/ gear on isn't good at all. LUCKY!

Its a bit tough but it isnt as bad as you might think. When I was a kid at Hillsville I used to jump of that cliff thing in the Bahamas with my gear on minus the helmet.

Pretty decent drop......Where it would be bad is if the bike hit you or something and knocked you out. Coming from a family that used to race boats, that is one of the things that happens in boat racing alot......the driver will get knocked out from the impact, but they have collars to keep their head out of the water.

Later in the day A Yamaha made it to the water but didn't go in. They got the rider away but the bike was there till the races were over.

10 years ago the track wasn't that close to the water... Track was further right And you went straight up to a bank for the around.

Have to say I wouldn't want to experience that... I've seen a couple guys get wet at Pyma over the 20 I've been there. Lol

Back