CR 125 Bills pipe

talonrunner18

PR Addict
I have a Bills Pipe for a CR 125. Im hoping it fits 02-07 But not completely sure. Number stamped on it is H15. I looked at 02 on ebay and 06 on ebay and they look identical to the one I have.

I have a Bills Pipe for a CR 125. Im hoping it fits 02-07 But not completely sure. Number stamped on it is H15. I looked at 02 on ebay and 06 on ebay and they look identical to the one I have.

Don't trust pictures on ebay, or any website who's just sellign them for that matter. A lot of people use a generalized picture to give you and Idea. Look up stock pipe part numbers. If they're the same, the bills will fit. Stock part numbers would be easier to find. I don't know if they still have it but www.ronnies.com used to have a microfiche set up on their page.

Theres 06 CR 125 Bills pipe on ebay with number H13 stmped on it. Mine says H15 and I called Bills pipe they have no knowledge of a H15 number. So im kinda scratching my head saying WTF? But it looks identical to the 02-06 CR 125 Bills Pipes.

Have you tried a moch-up to see if it fits? If the manufacture can't tell you from the badge number what the pipe fits then i believe your in a trial n error stage! Good luck and keep us posted, I'm curious now

Back