George Singler/ Smithroad raceway

Hi there, Im doing a little research project, I am trying to find old pictures and magazine articles featuring George Singler or Smithroad raceway, the older the better, Ive contacted some of the local magazines and now Im posting on forums any thing you have would be great, I am putting together a keepsake album to give to George and also a copy for people to look at when they are at Smithroad as well, my dad is the new owner and eventually when he builds a new conscession stand we would like to make a memory wall and feature old pictures of George and the track, Thanks in advance for any help you can give me on this project!

My dad (henry hauenstein) ..has loads of smith road stuff. Old news paper articles, plaques, photos.. and I'm sure tons of stories. I know that in one of the racer-x mags from 2011 theres a photo in the back from the 70's @ smith road. send me a message if you'd like

Do you think your dad is planning on coming to the memorial race on the 28th? We have some old movies to show of George racing and we are going to have display set up, it would be great to have him there!

Back