Serching for a MX Park for winter riding

MX099

PR Addict
I am looking for a MX Park to ride and camp the week between Christmas and New Years. Last year I went to Three Palms in Huston (24 hour drive). I would like to stay on the East Coast, but don't want to travel any further south than Hard Rock. Also I would like it to be camp friendly with more than one track option. Has anyone been to Durhamtown GA?

I don't know the schedule, but I'd high suggest Monster Mtn in Tallassee, AL. About 14 hrs from Canton, OH

I've been there once - was very impressed. Just moving from Ohio, was not sure what to expect, but was blown away at this place - it has something for everyone. Nice facility with campground and cabins for rent. Plenty of terrain to ride on with something for every skill level.

We went to Durhamtown Plantation in Georgia. Its about 12 hours away from Ashland if I remember correctly. They have 9 mx tracks. 1 is prepped well every day, 1 is a SX track, and 1 a C friendly track. The others are strewn amongst the miles of trails that they have throughout the woods. Great time and great people.

I visited Durhmatown in 2009. Awesome place. We went down in February during the Presidents Day weekend so the kids only needed to miss 1 day of school. My kids (9 years old at the time) loved the place. Really worth the trip.

Durhamtown was sweet . Lots of trails and tracks as mentioned. If it rains they close alot of the facility due to the red clay being like a skating rink when wet. Keep that in mind. only the main track will be open under wet conditions.

Looks like we'll be going to Georgia (Durhamtown and Paradise) if the weather holds up. I still would of rather road North or South Carolina but can't find a comparable park.

Check out Compound MX in SC. They just did some improvements. Track is 40' wide and pretty darned good from what folks have told me. About 11.5 hours from Youngstown, just outside N. Augusta, SC.

iv been to durhamtown , lots of trail some easy some hard , mx tracks all over the place , freestyle ramps , mud bogs. something for the whole family. try it out wasnt real expensive .

Back