That time of year again and I am planning another Trip down south to ride

mordecai

PR Member
Anyone who might be interested get ahold of me asap. I want to book our room-rooms..... right after christmas. Here is the plan March 2-11 south carolina. Drive down as soon as Im done with class on the 1st or early on the 2nd and finish the initial leg at the NEW weinert facility. Crash for the night and ride there for the day. Then head to our hotel in myrtle beach. Just about every day hit a track, harleyville, palmetto, etc. Then on the last day leave early and hit up south of the border.... the OLD weinert facility then come on home.

Total price per person for gas, room, food, and riding last year was around 3-400 bucks with only 3 people. I have a few friends that have asked me already however I am wondering if anyone on here wants to go down. I am also open for changing locations of the trip and going to monster mountain, gpf, florida.... regardless. I just want to head down and want to have some people to not just split the costs with but to enjoy a riding trip with. SO.... get ahold of me and let me know if you would like to join. Either on here of cell at 419 699 9482

Wait another week, ride in Florida race Daytona, ride Pax, Ocala, some others, and Race Bithlo qualifer and then head home.......

^sounds like a hell of a plan John has there...

ill get down there eventaully gotta see what i heal up. not making any plans til i at least dont have pins in my foot lol

Wait another week, ride in Florida race Daytona, ride Pax, Ocala, some others, and Race Bithlo qualifer and then head home.......

That would ne great if my spring break was that week, also if i wanted to qualify in southeast....which i dont. No offense to you but im good on that plan. I have a week planned that im proposing.... i dont have that flexible of a schedule. I plan on if i head down by myself im going ti race the north central area qualifier on the 11th

That would ne great if my spring break was that week, also if i wanted to qualify in southeast....which i dont. No offense to you but im good on that plan. I have a week planned that im proposing.... i dont have that flexible of a schedule. I plan on if i head down by myself im going ti race the north central area qualifier on the 11th
I'd be in to help with driving and such!!!! I'm still off work a couple months soooo i'm free plus i believe we have the same bike number so your coo with me haha,,,,pm me if interested

Back