Go Steelers!!!!!!!!

talonrunner18

PR Addict
Browns had it going until that helmet to helmet on Colt. I think if Colts head was on straight he would have finished that drive in the end zone.

mxpilot

PR Elite
Some sports writer said this week that they can do all the comparisons with Boohoo Brady and Montana, and talk about Tebow (who I do like) and Manning, etc., but Roethlisberger is without a doubt the toughest QB in the game. Despite being a rabid Steeler fan, I'd have to agree. Playing with a broken nose last year, a broken thumb this year and now the ankle on top of it? Haven't seen anyone but Vick playing anywhere close to that beat up.

Also read where Colt's dad said the Browns didn't do any assessment prior to sending him back out. Said he knew he sealed the loss, but didn't remember the end of the game or what he did. Looked like a hard hit, should have him hearing footsteps in his next few games.

mxpilot

PR Elite
That said, however, I still wish the Cleveland fans would get the team they deserve. They are great fans and proud of their history, with good reason. I don't know wtf Browns management is doing (I don't think they do either), but it's languished for far too long. The fans deserve better.

I miss the Browns- Steelers rivalry, the way it used to be. The ongoing war with the Steelers and Ravens is fun, but it's terrible watching the thugs on the Ravens blatantly cheat and get away with it. At least when the blood flowed between the Browns and Steelers, it was good hard football on both sides.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I don't think the ravens are cheating. And I'm a steeler fan.( Born in Pittsburgh. )

I wish the browns would keep 1 coach and develop 1 program instead of changing it all up every two years. The owners and management are great at keeping the franchise at the bottom of the list. They pick terrible in the draft... More the browns win the better it helps the steelers in my eyes. ;)