Jersey Printing

Spagina

PR Elite
Who has the best deals on jersey numbering and lettering? I had planned on getting a gear set for my girlfriend, with name and number on it from MSR but i cannot place orders until Jan 1. Since i cant get the new gear, i figured id send out the few jerseys she already has and get her number and name on them.

Who has the best prices with a good turn around... also with good quality? i know im last minute but i'd really like to get this for her for christmas!

Who has the best deals on jersey numbering and lettering? I had planned on getting a gear set for my girlfriend, with name and number on it from MSR but i cannot place orders until Jan 1. Since i cant get the new gear, i figured id send out the few jerseys she already has and get her number and name on them.

Who has the best prices with a good turn around... also with good quality? i know im last minute but i'd really like to get this for her for christmas!

Great gift idea! I use a local uniform shop. There should be one in your area. Turnaround is always under a week, zero shipping costs, they charge me $15 for 2 colors and I throw away the jersey before the numbers come off.

I was kinda wondering about this too. Isn't there somebody right below? V V V Maybe we'll get a Pitracer discount? --L*64

Yup. Rob Smith is local to the cbus area and will do the front and back for you at a killer price. He does a great job. Oh and Chuck........why would you ever throw away a jersey?

Yup. Rob Smith is local to the cbus area and will do the front and back for you at a killer price. He does a great job. Oh and Chuck........why would you ever throw away a jersey?

Figure of speach Brenner. I sign my old jerseys and hand them out to the fans!

I'd give the local guy who advertises on here a shot first. Then let us know how it turns out.

Hell-- after I'm done wearing my jerseys while riding-- I wear them to clean my house for awhile. From there they go into the pile of clothes I wear to work on the car or dirt bikes in. After they get bunked with grease and grime, then I'll use them to soak up oil off the garage floor with. Only THEN will I throw them out. Hell-- I still have some of Pit's jerseys from the '80's sitting here-- small and mediums! --L*64

Heres some picturs of the lettering we did for the member Spagina.

hollibaugh jersey1.jpghollibaugh jersey2.jpg

Back