Broncos vs Pats

I'd be happy to see them keep it close. That said, watch for Belichik and company try to run the score up to prove Tebow isn't all that. Denver's DBs have their work cut out for them.

The kid's got heart and faith in himself and his team, and someday will make a decent quarterback, if given a fair chance. Media needs to get on to other news.

Teams I can't stand seeing win on Sunday: (Monday, or Thursday)

#1. Ravens
#2. Patriots (Unless they're playing the Ravens)

Teams I can't stand to see Lose on Sunday:
#1. Steelers
#2. Browns (Unless they're playing Pittsburgh.)

Won't see the Steelers lose Sunday. They're on Monday night. Should be a good game with the Niners, and the Steelers are going to have to be in their best form. I hear Ben is questionable for the game, which will make it difficult if that comes to pass (so to speak).

So I don't follow football AT ALL......why do I keep hearing the name Tebow. Who is he and why all the talk about him?

He is the Heisman Trophy winner from Florida, and now starting for the Broncos. He was thrust into the spotlight about 7 weeks ago, and went 6 and 1, with 5 come from behind wins in the fourth quarter (or overtime). His style is very unorthodox, very un-NFL, and the coaches have alterted their approach to make it work with him. Lots of so-called sportswriters said he'd never make it in the NFL, and are looking a bit foolish. He has a great opportunity to succeed, as I heard yesterday that John Elway (VP of Football ops for the Broncos) is going to tutor him to try to bring him along. Strong in his faith, he has really become a team leader, and pretty much brought them from the basement to playoff contention. His faith and giving credit for his accomplishments to God has made him something of a lightning rod for those not-so-comfortable with public statements like that.

Back