anyone been to McCune Cycle World for service??

mthalt10

PR Member
i am thinking about taking my bike to McCune Cycle World to have it rebuilt..i was just curious to see if anyone else has taken their bikes their? and if they do good work? their prices seem fairly reasonable and they are cheaper then anyone else around but i have never been their or talked to anyone that has. any input would be great.. thanks

I have a brand new 2012 KTM 350sxf we drove to Championship Powersports up by Toledo. We didn't even ride it once. It wouldn't start when we got it home. Took it over to McCune's got the call next day. Faulty fuel pump. Replaced free of charge per KTM and they got it right in and out. Awesome guys over there in parts and service. I do all my own 2T work so I've been going to All Seasons in Wooster but I've never had anything done from service. Ryan and Chris are awesome guys over there but I would try out McCune's for sure! They have an awesome KTM mechanic.

I personally have not used their service but a friend has and was very happy...
I have purchased several bikes there and also referred people to McCunes; Jeff has given me good deals.
-TJ

Back