Supercross 2012

John250

PR Founding Father
We dont seem to be talking too much about racing these days. So with the first SX in a couple weeks on January 7th, what are everyones thoughts? Predictions on whos gonna finish where? How everyone thinks the season might play out?

I think IF stewart can keep it on two wheeles he may just take the first race.. I been watching alot of his practice videos and he is looking fantastic on the bike, he's got the crazy speed, but he's super smooth now as well.. something he has lacked in the past... just have to wait and see, if not I think poto will be in the top spot

Yeah I think it will be another epic season of everyone's stays healthy. And good point above, every video I see James riding in he looks like he is having fun. I hope he wins it all. I think either james or rv will win a1. I can't wait

i think stewart is hungry and will take care of business this year, as for the lights i look for roczen to make a big splash, not sure which coast he's riding on but he will def. be up there! hopefully k dub can take a win this year!

im hoping josh hill can bounce back to where he was 2 years ago.
im also thinking hansen can be a front runner on the big bikes. gonna be another awesome year, thats for sure.
js7 is gonna take the cake tho.

After seeing how RV dominated the monster cup and the epic amount of reindeer-confidence he has to have prancin' around the inside of head...He's gonna come out Anaheim 1, Win the Heat and Win the Main. JS, RD, and CR are gonna be duking it out for 2nd!

Who knows though! All these guys train so hard and it's going to be hella exciting!!!!

If JS can push the envelope like he does without falling...more than once, he will take A1. I see him and RV being the front runners all year, but have a feeling we will see a renewed JS this year....

IMO we all know Reed has the speed, and the able power to keep it consistant and on two wheels for the entire race to beat JS.. To say that RD is going to come out in A1 and take it away from CR and RV, not to mention JS is a little far fetched to me, he is amazingly consistant but I dont think toe to toe he has what it takes to flat out beat a HEALTHY JS, CR, and RV.. Well see though I cant wait.. I just hope everyone stays on two, healthy, and fast as hell to make this season one to put in the books

A1 looks like it has a corner right out of a half mile somewhere........maybe the guys should wear a steal shoe for that one.

Just read on Cyclenews.com, looks like Michael Byrne and Ken Roczen are out with injuries already before the season starts.

roczen is hurt but he will ride and be ready for round 1 of the east coast. so thats good at least. was lookin forward to seein him whoop up on the pc boys in the west though

Back