Good thing...

At the end the guy says he had a green light and didn't have time to stop, then someone els tries to back him and say it just changed?
WTF? What are they talking about? That light was no where close to green on his (truck drivers) side. The light was green on the bikers side when they were half way up the block! AT 2:05 I can see the green light. When the dude next to him sets down his wheelie.
Amazing how quickly the facts begin to get misconstrued.
Who wants to bet he was on his cell phone! LOL!

@ZMAN
This is one time when two wrongs make a right...

That guy ran the RED light.........he should be sighted.

Yes, clear cut red light violation for the truck driver. Light is clearly green for the down rider and the truck driver clearly admits he crashed the light when first confronted. Truck driver gets a red light citation, his insurance is buying a new Kawsaki ZX for the rider with the broken tib..fib and paying some medical bills.

From what I can see, the guy that gets tagged is not on one wheel. His buddy was, and dropped it down as he approached the intersection. His buddy could get a citation for reckless operation, if that video is obtained law enforcement. Catch twenty-two. The down rider would love that for evidence in court as to the red light, but it could hose his buddy to the tune of 6pts on his OL for the reckless operation for buzzing down a street on one wheel.

zman you're probably right, they'd just be d!@& bags in court and try to turn the case into, reckless ops, and thats the reason they crashed, excessive speeds, etc, etc...Thats why you open the video up with a video editing software, and cut the time from 2:06 on, and dont give them what happened prior, they court only needs to see the approach to the intersection and so on.

But, if you watch it, that dude seriously didnt even try to stop, i dont think that was even his brakes at the end i think it was the bikers last stitch effort, but just one of the reasons to totally scan the road when riding a streetbike, and always being alert, cus you have idiots like this guy..I had a chick flip me off after she pulled out in front of me? I was on a continuous road at an intersection, she was crossing it, i saw her sitting out wayy ahead like whys this chick sitting here she should be gone by now, so I decide to hit just on the right of the center line, and sure enough she pulled out right as i hit the intersection, i hit my horn, and she had the nerve to flip me off? its like seriously?

Back