Great Christmas gift idea! Thanks Craigslist....

AHRMA361

PR Founding Father
This seller is something else....I had a good laugh.....you might also. Merry Christmas All!

1971 Kawasaki Bushmaster G3-TR - $250 (Eastlake)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-12-23, 2:43PM EST
Reply to: sale-fgw86-2766895348@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got this "Vintage" bike for sale. It's a G3-TR 100cc. Great starter bike. Even better for hooning around the fields and trails. Especially for what i want for it. Motor runs strong! Clutch is kickin butt like jackie chan in a ladders brooms and rope factory while holding a baby and he's smiling AND he "don't wan no trabble". The seat has been ravaged by years of farts, and has a crack in the vinyl.

The tires are dry rotted, but you can still putz around on them for a few more miles before you kick the thing over and teach the neighbor kids some new 4 letter vocabulary. It has a brand new battery. I just went over the harness, and it's all square. the headlights and taillights don't work however, and that's why i'm selling it. And that's why it's so cheap. the speedo cable is also borked. and the horn doesn't Everything else works though.

buy this for your kid! Buy this for your friend! Buy this to act like an ass on the trails! Buy this if you know more than me, and can get the damn headlight to work, then you can drive it to work and the harley guys all turn their noses up, but the joke's on them because you're a fit young kid and they're fat old men who smell terrible and then you tell them and they get asspained and they're all BLOO BLOO BLOO STOP MAKIN FUNNA ME I RIDE HARLEYS I'M BADASS and you're all "YEAH BUT YOU'RE FAT AND YOU SMELL LIKE A MICROWAVED TURD" and then they report you to management like a true harley riding badass and you get fired and have to sell your project bike for candy and videogame money because your boss is as manly as a my little pony but its ok because you pooped in a bag then put the dookie under his door handles when you left.

also i'm not set on price. I'm willing to negotiate more or less, and i'll accept trades. I'll take poweriser stilts, Neat-o leather jackets, Crummy arcade machines Especially pinballs, Potent potables, My weight in fresh cut meat, really really fat ladies trying to put on tiny jackets, and of course, a 5 year NAMBLA membership.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Back