Mighty 50cc's at RamJam

Zman

PR Addict
Can't think of a better way to spend Christmas Eve than Mitchy burning laps at RamJam with A.Johnson, Ryan T, and Ty Rothchild! Just missing my neighbor, the Mollisons!

Here A.Johnson busts out an early launch on his 50 at the infield step up. By the end of the day,Austin was catching the backside of the landing. Mitchy, after watching him, hit it twice, but took one to the groin and gave it a rest for the day. Austin is a perfect training partner!

http://vimeo.com/m/34173480

Zman which kid is yours? And the little kids on the the 50s today where forsure moving and hitting that jump.
Mitchy isn't in this video, #45 on a yellow King Cobra, just his friends Ryan and Austin. I showed this video to Mitchy at a break and next session he launched it, but I missed filming it. He smacked himself the 2nd time going for it and decided to bag any more attempts. He made it clean the 1st time though.

Yeah, these little guys tear it up! Wish I started when I was 5!

Oh ok I know I seen you guys there but cant picture him off the top of my head but I know when I see him I will be like oh yeah. Next time you guys are at ramjam come say hi to me I'm Ivan. I have the crf 250 with bright red powercoated hubs ill be there next wed Friday and Sunday hopefully

Back