Anybody see the segment about Ryan Reddick on the news?

LuckyStar64

PR Addict
So I was watching the local Cleveland news Saturday night, and they had a pretty nice story about Ryans' unfortunate injury, his family, and the support they're getting from members of the community. It was well done considering the cluelessness of the public when it comes to dirt bikes.

I've never met Ryan as far as I know, but it looks like the family is making the best of a tough situation. I wish them well, and am hoping for a full recovery for Ryan. --L*64

I must say it brought a tear to my eye. When people can step up to help and do that is awesome. What a great attitude the Family has. Very inspiring when I think of the challenges that I face in comparison.

Once again, THANK a vet. Most continue to give at all opportunites.

Was at the University of Dayton basketball game the other night. A coming home solider was given a game ball prior to the game, and surprised his parents sitting at the corner of the court. It was pretty cool, and he got quite the ovation from the crowd for his service.

So I was watching the local Cleveland news Saturday night, and they had a pretty nice story about Ryans' unfortunate injury, his family, and the support they're getting from members of the community. It was well done considering the cluelessness of the public when it comes to dirt bikes.

I've never met Ryan as far as I know, but it looks like the family is making the best of a tough situation. I wish them well, and am hoping for a full recovery for Ryan. --L*64

I saw it also, and thought it was well done. I hope the added publicity will help on meeting his needs.

Back