Custom Graphics

yamaha581

PR Member
Hey guys ive been trying to come up with a few designs for graphics and I just wanted to see what you thought about the couple I have so far. Let me know if you like them or not!

Thanks

cvs graphics.jpggraphics3.jpg

Not, and I'd have to say you might not either when you put them on your bike. Those straight lines will most likely become noticeably wavy as the vinyl conforms to the plastic. The color scheme of the second set is a little more visually pleasing. My 2 cents for now. Creativity's the limit though and ultimately whatever you think looks best is what's going to suit you. ;)

Are you working in AI or PS?

Not, and I'd have to say you might not either when you put them on your bike. Those straight lines will most likely become noticeably wavy as the vinyl conforms to the plastic. The color scheme of the second set is a little more visually pleasing. My 2 cents for now. Creativity's the limit though and ultimately whatever you think looks best is what's going to suit you. ;)

Are you working in AI or PS?

Thank for the comments im doing my work in AI. I also changed the first ones a little to make them stand out more.

cvs graphics1.jpg

Pay close attention to how the decal will sit on the plastic as well. You dont want it too look straight, then the rider mount up the plastic and the logo not have the right appearance.

invert your dunlop stickers. One on the left side back fender should be facing other way. As well as readjusting the fork leg dunlops. Keep it up tho, looks good.

Im currently in the process of creating my own as well. ill post when im done.

Pay close attention to how the decal will sit on the plastic as well. You dont want it too look straight, then the rider mount up the plastic and the logo not have the right appearance.

invert your dunlop stickers. One on the left side back fender should be facing other way. As well as readjusting the fork leg dunlops. Keep it up tho, looks good.

Im currently in the process of creating my own as well. ill post when im done.

Thanks for telling me about the dunlop logos I didnt catch that when i was designing them.

I think I'd go with a set of graphics that are already out there, and have them personalized to your liking by adding your own personal logos to them. Cheaper also. --L*64

Back