what service manual to buy for a 07 ktm 450?

mthalt10

PR Member
i was just curious to see if anyone knows of a good service manual for my 07 ktm 450sxf? and i don't mean the owners manual either, i have that and it barely tells you how to do the basics. but i am looking for a detailed manual that tells you how to do a rebuild, the specs for everything and all that good stuff. i have found a "clymer" manual for it but i really don't like those manuals i feel like i am reading a book. something like the honda service manual is what i am looking for.

I think KTM has service manuals that are on CD. Should be able to get that from your dealer. Just put the CD into the computer and you'll be able to find everything you need. I have one for a 250SX. I'm happy with it.

I think KTM has service manuals that are on CD. Should be able to get that from your dealer. Just put the CD into the computer and you'll be able to find everything you need. I have one for a 250SX. I'm happy with it.

Nice... thank you

I download all my manuels free off internet. Sometimes you have to dig around but I found Honda Service Manuels for my CR 250 and CRF 450.

I believe you do, but not positive. There are a couple threads that have the link in them or do a search like on here. Doesn't cost anything to become a member. If you have a KTM, it's a place to visit.

Back