Get ready for anouther repete 2012

nice video..hopefully stewart has a level head on his shoulders this year being with the new team and all

2 things: 1. the word "repeat" is spelled as such 2. the words "James Stewart" and "level head" should never be allowed in the same sentence. Go DUNGEY....and that orange bike of yours...

Dungey got nothing for JS, never has, never wil. Period. RV, and CR.. ehhhh they could make this season interesting!

May not have anything for him......BUT, Supercross is a long season, and Dungey seems to be the smart rider. A lot of times it is not the fastest rider that wins Championships, but the guy that is standing at the end.

Remember though......all those JS7 crashes were NOT his fault. He did not know how to set up his suspension last year. Or at least that is what everyone said was his issue! LOL. At least JGR will pay whatever it takes to have the bike set up properly for sure.

Whats you're beef with James Stewart? Cus I believe these videos beg to differ..dudes got raw speed, and major talent on two wheels, no one can argue that much.

I dont like his attitude......dont like how he rides on the track (like he is only one on it), and have never been a fan. No beef. He is fast, I never denied that, just cant keep it on two wheels, and has no sense to know if he slowed down just a bit to keep it on two wheels, he is still faster than most.

I would like to se Stewart get kicked out for being too dangerous he has taken out more good riders and knoked them out of points by being reckless.

If you take out indy or Nascars in races week after week you will be back on gocarts by monday.

He will take himself out for sure. and Yes I am a JS hater. Motocross was AWSOME without him.

Is this not obviuos guys?!
It is the BIKE, them dang Yamahas just do NOT handle well. :)
.....should be very interesting year and looking forward to Dungey putting the K-toom on the top of the box.
-TJ

lol. He did crash less on kawi. I agree his attitude is terrible. I do laugh and shake my head a lot with all his haters. Dudes fast. Not even 80% of these crashes were b/c he was doing anything stupid. They're b/c there's not a man on that track who wants to win as bad as him if there were, they'd be faster or crashing just as much. I admit he DOES make dumb choices that do cause crashes, but thats b/c he's pushing for it. I can't stand his attitude thats for sure....but i'm gonna sit and laugh at all his S**t talkers, you know...jealous people ;)

Dude has taken the sport of motocross to a totally new level, I cant bag on him for pushing himself to extreme levels, because it seems alot of riders now are just riding safe, sure they are charging hard as HELL, but JS has had some NASTY crashes, get back up, and charges even harder then ever.. I do miss the those RC and JS battles though, EPIC!

i am 60/40 on this one im more on the side of him eating sh!!, and not being a factor in the series,but i also would not be surprised if he comes out and rides like the old js and mops them up new team yea same bike but change can be good should be an awesome season cant wiat

Right!!! You don't always have to change bikes to be a better rider. Even a different crew of guys surrounding a person could completely change the outcome.

Back