Motocross Bike Stolen in Brunswick Ohio YZ125

IMG_2708.jpg
This bike was stolen in Brunswick Ohio tonight. Lets help find it and get it back to the rightful owner. If you know any details about this bike or its location please contact the Brunswick Police at 330-225-9111 or contact me here via Pitracer and I will inform the rightful owner.

Yamaha YZ250 (Blue and Orange, can't miss it)

Thanks for your help!

ya was gona say im pretty sure thats gary robertson's old 250..hard not to recognize with the orange. i almost bought it a while back but didnt feel like converting it from freestyle to moto

I will definitely keep an eye out. Where was it stolen from? Attatched garage? Just wondering what kind of theives they are. ---L*64

I was outside as that bike came from West 130[SUP]th[/SUP] street (not sure from which direction) and ripped through the gears going down Westway Dr. in Brunswick from East-to-West at around 3:30 ish. A smaller, dark, older import car came past a few seconds behind… also at a high rate of speed.

Marc-- was the import car black with orangey-ish tinted windows? I live in Brunswick myself, and have a report of a dark import car with tinted windows creeping past my house back and forth, then parking in the driveway a couple houses down.

The kid who stole my 150F has been out of jail for a few months, so I'd look into him or some of his thuggy cohorts. If you have any leads and you need me to look into anything-- let me know b/c I'm close by. I'd love to catch these theives, and send a message to the thugs not to be f-ing around in Brunswick. --L*64

Man I'm sure the owner would of loved to meet him in his garage with a shotgun. That's ridiculous.... Considering that bike is grand theft he should be convicted and go to jail.

Back