Best quality gear for the price

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I'm thinking about One industries Carbon or Defcon. Any complaints about these?

Also any recommendations on other gear? I used to wear Thor gear and it fit good 5 years ago. Their new stuff feels different today. Maybe my physique is getting out of tune?

I like Oneal...My son is ordering the one industries tommorrow when his sponsorship kicksin...I will let you know...

I have fly fox and one. The one industries defcon by far seems like the best quality gear The stitching is very good and material is strong. But I hate the way the pants fit me so much that I don't wear it any more. The pants to me are like a pair of low rise jeans.

My new favorite gear by far now is fly evolution. I love the gear so much. The pants fit awsome plus you can adjust the pants on the waist in three different spots. Also the leather on the inner legs is super soft and the day I bought te gear the pants already felt like they been worn for a year. They are not stiff at all the jersey I like but it does sit on my body a little weird but does not bother me at all. That is just my body type

The top of the line Oneal stuff is made very tough. It has really nice leather inside of the knees and seems to last longer than any other stuff I have worn! I buy leftover stuff and sale stuff when I find it in my size since I always shred my pants in the knees and whether I pay $150 for this years stuff or $75 for last years left overs makes no difference in how they last..... I always buy leftover stuff!

I`ve been with Fly for 6 years now. Get new stuff every year and still wear my original sets sometimes to practice in or do a mud race. No holes or printing coming off still! Call Max at 208 376 8400. Tell him that Brenner Washel said to call. He will give you a sick deal. www.flyracing.com

I've been getting year old (too cheap to buy this years stuff) Fly gear with leather knees. Great deal to be had if you don't have to look up to date. They fit me great and last long also.

Oh yea I always buy clearance. No sense in spending big money for this years model when they're giving away last years.
I'll ttyl about gear Crute.

I have No Fear gear, not alot of time on the gear and the knees are already starting to tear out. They fit good though but the leather in the knees just wears too easily.

Back