Red bull nye jump garbage.

sdjclevland

PR Addict
Am I the only one annoyed by the coverage of this jump? The All stars at Espn showed everything but the actual jump. TheY showed the start, the approach, skipped the actual shot of the jump, then went to the landing lol. The jump was sweet when they showed the reply

I have 2 kids and 2 of their cousins stayed over, so I was in bed by 11. Saw the video this morning and was glad I didnt watch it. Terrible coverage!

Rup's conspiracy theory : The Industry wants NO ONE to recognize or acknowledge that a 350 pound sled with an injected two-stroke engine out-jumped the

four - smoker. Hold up, gotta go, black helo's circling my encampment. Busting out my AK-48 ( little better than the 47, like the big cans of WD-41).

Levi Lavelle has steel ones.........421 feet on a sled is impressive. Madison said he thought he slipped the clutch a little and did not get all the speed he wanted on take off. Those are both two jumps that are VERY impressive.

Looked like robbie knew he didn't need to hit it faster then he did. I would imagine that if I'm on the sled I'm giving it everything. That was impressive on both for sure! Not sure the sled out jumped the bike, but Levi did out jump Robbie... that was probably better then listening to Dick Clark counting the ball down.

yami581,
thanks for posting that link, was excellent shot
almost looked as though the sled was going into orbit!
Very cool.
Glad those guys made the jumps safely!
And...yes the coverage was pretty lame. we cranked the tunes back up and watched .

The coverage did suck.

However, I have all of the newest snowmobile movies, and they are sweet. They're 99% natural terrain and 1% X-Games coverage. Those guys go huge, and the drop-offs are enormous.
The landings are much softer if you don't make it though!

Wow.....you realize how fast they are really running when they take off.....that is crazy. I think Red Bull needs to give these guys more room to stop, that always seems to be an issue.

Awesome views. You also realize how fast they are going when you see the GoPro tumble! It even warped the light it was rolling so fast :)

The coverage did suck.

However, I have all of the newest snowmobile movies, and they are sweet. They're 99% natural terrain and 1% X-Games coverage. Those guys go huge, and the drop-offs are enormous.
The landings are much softer if you don't make it though!

What is the best movie you have that you'd recommend?

What is the best movie you have that you'd recommend?

Slednecks 13 & 14 are my favorite. Slednecks 13 is from last year and has some sick footage, 14 is from this year and is also great. It is a hard to pick one. I have watched 13 more because i have had it longer. But the more I watch 14 the more I like it.

2SCS14 (2 stroke cold smoke 14) is really good too. I would watch that one also.

509 Films Volume 6 is pretty good too.

Ruff Riders 6 is isn't bad. Mix of sleds and bikes. These guys are Swedish or French. It's all good though.

Thunderstruck 10 is just mountain climbing. Only air once or twice in the movie, but they climb to the tops of some pretty steep peaks. Its cool to, but kinda boring at the same time.

That's all I have for now, but I would get Slednecks 13 & 14 first, they are the best, and then 2SCS14. When I come across another good one I will let you know.

I could watch that very last shot from on top of the jump looking across over and over and over and over.........the scream of the sled leaving the ramp, and you realize just how FREAKIN FAST they were going on take off from the jump.

Back