4 days of RamJam

Zman

PR Addict
Well, Mitchy #45 made it. He went from Thursday to Sunday and turned laps each day. Took advantage of the warm weather and my time off work. He was lucky enough to have his buddies, Austin J #34X and Ty R #56, and #24 Josh L come up a couple of the days. I spent some time trying to learn how to use my wife's camera. The link below are some of what I was able to get. Fun times.

http://www.pitracer.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=143

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yeah, Brian...your pictures just seem so much more clear. Like I said Saturday, I think it is best I ride and coach Mitchy and leave the picture taking to you. As usual, those came out great. His skills have grown big time the last few weeks. He is trying things I never thought he would. Thanks again!

any other pics i was there thursday in A class on yamaha

No, sorry, Thursday was my first time with the camera. Took about 25 pics of Mitchy and only 4 were not blurry! What number you run on ur bike, I'll be there is weekend if your around and will work on my photography skills.

thats alright man i was on a yamaha with no #, im not the indoor type, maybe once a month just so i dont shoot somebody lol.

Zman, nice choice with the new MotoArmour you have on Mitchie. I really like the design much better than the regular old design. Plus the two tone color is great......

See you soon

Back