Xbox Reflex vs Alive!

MXracn746

PR Addict
Just wondering what your thoughts or preferences are. I was pretty decent at Reflex, doing online tournaments last winter, then Alive came out and I've become O.K. at it. I think Alive! is more video game than Reflex myself. The game play is more unrealistic than reflex, the movements of the bike and rider aren't as real. I've got over 1,000,000 rider exp. points and the bike I use the most has over 150,000 points. I play about four to five times a week in the mornings or weekends after midnight. After getting to the point where I'm at on Alive that I'm starting to play Reflex more and more. There is actually still alot of people playing Reflex online. I'd do the MX Sim for a computer, but mine is too slow and my son won't let me use his! lol

I have Reflex and just started playing online this week. It's a blast playing online. I can't believe how fast those guys are. I hardly ever play so I can't compete with the true gamers, but I'll give it my best shot when I do race.

Lol I was a boss at reflex, it got to the point i was bored winning online, i was competing in tourneys and hosing, I was pretty high up in the lobby boards for awhile then I got MW2 and Black ops lol...But alive, kinda sucks to be honest, i can see why they abandoned it. I'm gonna try MX sim but im gonna buy a wireless receiver for PC. Anyone know the specs for running MX sim? I have a samsungs rc512-s02 with the quad core i7 overclocks at 2.9ghz, and a 1gbddr3 NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M, with the intel HD3000 built in graphics. I was running the demo and it seemed laggy on the SX track, was it just a bad download, or demo? lol i feel like my computer should be able to handle this no problem. but it was jumpy and laggy, only on that SX replica track though

that pc way better than mine.. adjusting the graphics makes a huge difference. (in mx sim were talking). I can run most tracks on high riding alone, but go online and i have to turn stuff down. for like 10 riders or so i run like 70% of the settings... for 25 riders i turn everything down to like 35-40 percent area..

mx sim is BOSS!!!!!!!

Back