mx simulator. help

barrington314

PR Elite
ive decided to give mx sim another try. i got a new computer so i had to start all from scratch with models and skins. i had it working before and now i cant. the forum search tool over there is helpless. too much crap to read through.
ive downloaded the newest update. i downloaded the bike models and the ddmx v2 thingy. i put those in my personal folder and unzipped. next i downloaded gear and bikes. i can get the bike skins to work but no luck on gear. they show up to be selected, but dont show up in game. any help please? this is why i wish it was more plug and play like counsel games.

heres my personal folder. im sure the problem is in here. but idk what it is.
hopefully someone can see these pics.
mxsimpersonal3.jpg

mxsimpersonal2.jpg

mxsimpersonal1.jpg

ddmxv2, nice choice ;) haha.

There are a couple different variations to my rider model. Piista also took it and edited it. The newer gear may be using his updated model. When the game starts it should show any error messages at the top, such as 'can't load rider_body-ddmxv2Variation.jm

ddmxv2, nice choice ;) haha.

There are a couple different variations to my rider model. Piista also took it and edited it. The newer gear may be using his updated model. When the game starts it should show any error messages at the top, such as 'can't load rider_body-ddmxv2Variation.jm

yes it did show error messages. i decided to delete it all and really pay attention to what i was doing starting over. i think i have it working right now.

now if i could just get my bike to stop doing front flips over almost every jump.
im really pumped on the thursday night sx races.

do i have to run any specific setup for those? or view? doesnt have to be 1st person does it?

Any setup other than no arcade mode. For the races you have to qualify during the week to race the thurs night.

Any setup other than no arcade mode. For the races you have to qualify during the week to race the thurs night.
so i dont have to switch my own gears? lol. nice.

u racing them? im gonna try a couple 450 races just to get the feel of it then try and be ready for east coast lites. lol.

450 class is gonna be a little tougher to make the main. Bornhorst somehow qualified for the night show though lol. I put up a solid 7th in the west lites. Wasn't expecting much. Fun times though and they should have it smoothed out for this next week. Brand new helmet with a custom paint job from tagger designs is legit. And the holeshot money is sick too.

ill try to qaulify during the week. if i get a good enough time ill do the race thurs night.

realisstically i think ill make a couple of the races, but doubt ill make a main. although im really good at starts, and sometimes you dont even have to be that fast. just a good start and staying out of trouble for an 8 lap heat running a half decent lap time MIGHT be enough for the main. but 20 laps ill get smoked for sure!!!

i been playin with my set up....trying to watch my replays and stuff to dial in my suspension. i always make something better but ruin something else. its a pain.

oh and btw.. i use auto shifting too. i use a regular xbox controller, not 360, and i dont have enough buttons to shift lol.

450 class is gonna be a little tougher to make the main. Bornhorst somehow qualified for the night show though lol. I put up a solid 7th in the west lites. Wasn't expecting much. Fun times though and they should have it smoothed out for this next week. Brand new helmet with a custom paint job from tagger designs is legit. And the holeshot money is sick too.
yea im not expecting to make it right away. just want to get the process down and try to get dialed in for lites east.
how does the qualifying work? is it just jump in the server and run practice laps or is it racing?

Racing but goes by lap times. I believe you need top 40. Then you can register on race factory. You can check stats on mx sim site under server page

Yes, you could race 300 races if you want trying to get that top 40 time. Now remember, it's top 40 for 250, and top 40 for 450.

Somehow i made the night show? cmon, i made the main that night. haha

Back