Speed HD feed all screwed up!

Elliott4179

PR Addict
Seriously they better get this crap fixed b4 the race starts. Pay all this money for tv that I barely watch, and finally when something is on worthwile it's all jacked up.

Apparently I was the only one have issues. All my other channels were fine except speed. Tried all three tvs in the house, all were the same. Broken up video and audio the entire race. Talked to a few other guys and they had no problems either. Lucky me.

Check your cable connection to the tv. I had some odd channels breaking up in direc tv and then I unplugged cables and reseated them. No more problems.

Apparently I was the only one have issues. All my other channels were fine except speed. Tried all three tvs in the house, all were the same. Broken up video and audio the entire race. Talked to a few other guys and they had no problems either. Lucky me.

I had same issue with time warner a few weeks ago. Different digital boxes are more prone to cabling issues and some channels seem to be more prone to the freezing issues. Speed gives me trouble the most and a few other disney channels. Splitters of poor quality are usually the culprit. Have your signal checked to the tvs or boxes.

Seriously they better get this crap fixed b4 the race starts. Pay all this money for tv that I barely watch, and finally when something is on worthwile it's all jacked up.

I've been known to record both HD and non-HD as a backup. About 2% of my HD recordings get screwed and we just can't risk missing SX.

Well was able to figure out the issue. Apparently each channel runs on a slightly different bandwith, and there was an issue with all my boxes. After a couple of reboots finally got it working just in time to watch the reshow on sunday. Better late than never I suppose. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Everything was good with my Timewarner for once. Though I never have issues till they have CBS broadcasts. CBS always is off on the sound and glitches galor!!!!

Back