NEMX VET RENTAL sat. Jan. 14

NikkiNEMX

PR Addict
Don't forget this coming saturday will be our Vet Rental (25+)...$35.00 per rider and there will be sloppy joes, hot dogs, and chips.

7-11pm

We only had 15...hoping to get a lot more this time...the vets had a really good time and lots of food.

I hope you do this next year. It's nice that a track would do this for the Vets. This season is out for me, shoulder surgery in 3 days. You do this next year and I will be there.

Yes I think so I am +50 and it doesnt bother me
New design is great.
Were going away for the weekend so this ones out for me

I will be there!

Tom has been doing a great job with the track this year! Changing it up every few weeks and keeping it safe & fun for all skill levels...

I will be there!

Tom has been doing a great job with the track this year! Changing it up every few weeks and keeping it safe & fun for all skill levels...

X2
I am worried about there being enough sloppy joes! You Know Why!!!!

I will be there!

Yeah he just tore up the track again today and made a lot of changes. He will be finished tomorrow. I'll tell him to post something.

Yes please do this again next year! Left ram jam last week with a compression fracture T4-T7 and a fractured wrist so I've hung it up till spring time :( :(

Sounds like an awesome time though

Back