Great Weekend of Riding

Zman

PR Addict
Had some friends come in town from PA to ride and stay with Mitchy and I. We hit RamJam Saturday and Sunday. Saturday night, hit Rays on the bikes and watched SX on speed. Long weekend, fun, but I'm exhausted. Gavin Towers (Team Bulldog Racing) with Austin and Dakota Johnson, Alex Mollison, Devon Mayer, Ryan Talboo, Treavor Maley and Mitchy made for some fast mini practice sessions on both 50cc and 65cc bikes. Here is a sample of some pics with the link to the total gallery below. Wasn't able to get, but a few big bike pics, as I was running around like a crazy man

DSC_0202 (1024x683).jpgDSC_0208 (1024x683).jpgDSC_0711 (1024x683).jpgDSC_0614 (1024x683).jpgDSC_0784 (1024x683).jpgDSC_0567 (1024x683).jpgDSC_0443 (1024x683).jpg
DSC_0771 (1024x683).jpg

Link to Album:http://www.pitracer.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=145

Thanks for the pictures....you are getting better at the camera. It was nice to meet your friends, glad they came and hope they had a good time. See you all soon.

Rae Lynn :)

Thanks for the pictures....you are getting better at the camera. It was nice to meet your friends, glad they came and hope they had a good time. See you all soon.

Rae Lynn :)

Yeah, seems I am starting to make this camera work a bit! Friends had an absolute blast and despite eating a KTM 50 transmission skipping the whoops, they had a blast! He burned laps on his 65 and by Sunday was moving pretty good. Not just an average 50 rider either as he won his LL regional last year with a 40 bike gate in the stock 1 class! Great rider...good times...and they will be back.

Yeah, seems I am starting to make this camera work a bit! Friends had an absolute blast and despite eating a KTM 50 transmission skipping the whoops, they had a blast! He burned laps on his 65 and by Sunday was moving pretty good. Not just an average 50 rider either as he won his LL regional last year with a 40 bike gate in the stock 1 class! Great rider...good times...and they will be back.

He was skipping the whoops on a 50? WOW big bikes have trouble doing that.

He was skipping the whoops on a 50? WOW big bikes have trouble doing that.

Yeah..I was shocked watching him as well. Mitchy goes single, single then double double! Gavin would go single, double (land wherever) and blitz the last 2-3. Scared me watching the first time...thought he was losing control. He did it the lap after, came off the track and asked if I saw what he was trying to do. I said yes and reminded him it was just practice! Kid is fast with no fear! Bike couldn't take it though...tranny sheared a gear!

Back