2012 Bad Boys of Arenacross and Monster Trucks Invade Cincy Gardens Arena this weekend

Hey all my MX friends from Ohio and surrounding states. Check out Badboysofarenacross.com for there upcoming race this saturday Jan 14th 2012 at the Cincy Garden Arena. Awards in all classes and 200 percent payback in the pro class. If you have any questions feel free to email me bkendurocross@yahoo.com or call 817-243-9515.

I am still involved with Endurocross but in these crazy winter months you might catch me doing some Arenacross Races...:)

Thanks
Becky Koons
RJK Promotions

No offense, but looking at the flyer and the classes........sounds like you probably get the same guys that show up at a fair race that never normally race there. Just my opinion...

No offense, but looking at the flyer and the classes........sounds like you probably get the same guys that show up at a fair race that never normally race there. Just my opinion...

ummm no offense taken. There are several races going on this weekend. It's really just a monster truck show with arenacross racing with it. Bad Boys of Arenacross is in Chicago IL and Washington doing some other events. I am just trying to give a local pro a good way to make some money and I have a good list of pre entries for this race.

I remember when we raced at the Cincinnati Colliseum with the monster trucks. We got paid for racing because we helped fill in between the truck races and people came to see the motorcycles. LOL

Back