NEW AMA RULE (amendment)

TCracing

PR Addict
During any AMA sanctioned event the Guy/Gal in the dog box may at any given time at His/Her sole discretion operate such gate within any time frame as they so choose, before, after, or in between the Mark of the 30 second board drop if.
1. A problem exist to justify such action
2. A problem does not exist to justify such action
3. They want to see if a bike will blow up
4. There is a substantial bribe involved
4. They just feel like doing it for no apparent reason

At what point did you switch from serious to sarcastic in this post. Or is it all sarcastic. That gives the guy in the dog box to drop the gate anytime....whether or not the 30 board comes out..... ??!!?

Quite a few guys actually looked up and to the side, then the gate dropped. They had to have been upset about that one.

At what point did you switch from serious to sarcastic in this post. Or is it all sarcastic. That gives the guy in the dog box to drop the gate anytime....whether or not the 30 board comes out..... ??!!?

I didn't comment because I thought the same.....

Quite a few guys actually looked up and to the side, then the gate dropped. They had to have been upset about that one.

I'm sure every pro has had that happen in their careers from childhood. Happened to me at a regional in 02. Half the gate sat there, the other half left. No restart, that's just a part of the sport. You would think they would have a plan to not let up for the gate drop unless the mechanic taps them. I didn't see any of the factory riders look up. Maybe it's just a matter of "gate-discipline."

However, if you think about it, if We thought that gate drop was LONG, just imagine what it felt like under the helmet. Probably a lifetime.

Back