Stewart's GoPro@ a1

Hang on a second. This is a public forum and you can say what you want, but you are out of line. I'm sure several other people would agree. Davey Jones for one!!!!

Hang on a second. This is a public forum and you can say what you want, but you are out of line. I'm sure several other people would agree. Davey Jones for one!!!!

What did I miss????

Man, he gave Alessi a heck of a bump at about 1:30 in....

......and I agree, awesome way to see the race.

Just to clear up why I said what I did. A member made some very rude comments right after the original post. Not cool at all. It was deleted by the administration before anyone else could comment.

THAT WAS WAY OUT OF LINE!

It is diffently awesome to see all the different lines these guys were running.

No excuse for that joe Gibbs bike not to be the first bike to the first turn.

Jgr shouldn't be getting smoked to turn one by a TwoTwo moto bike. I know it's the rider blah blah but at that level jgr has a rider who shouldn't beat to 1st turns.

I think JS7 Was riding in survival mode. He was probably more worried about Crashing out of all the points in A1 then winning the race.
The team knows he just need to get through the first race, its a long season.
Go 22!

You see just how one lined it really was........I think the design definitely made it one lined........JS7 seems to hit that rev limiter off the jumps, sounds like Barcia......and ended up on his head like Barcia too.

Intersting to see John's statement from another thread (something about a font row seat) came true.

I also saw one point late in the video where Dungey gapped him out of a turn over a triple. I was surprised, given that JS is a jump-aholic.

Back