bighornindoormx

mark may

PR Member
We are open and track is fresh have been having a lot of pitbikes on friday nights hope to add more days that im open soon as far as quads go if I don't start getting more im gonna have to cut them out

I remember seeing that yall are open every day, is that right, and if so what time would practice start?

No im open Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday 6 to 10 Thursday and friday 12 to 10 Saturday 10 to 4 Sunday for bikes 4 to 10 for quads

Since I took over track is alot better we work the track more rip it a little deeper and alot more water want to make friday nights pitbike night so come out and pack the place let's do some racing

We are open and track is fresh have been having a lot of pitbikes on friday nights hope to add more days that im open soon as far as quads go if I don't start getting more im gonna have to cut them out

Bummer on the quad deal. The boy loves the new lay out. We just can't do Sunday nights with him having school the next day. For us, an earlier start time would work better. As of now we can only get 2-3 hours in if we get there at 4. Oh well, still football season and Super Bowl is coming up, so we are out for Sundays anyhow. Matt.

Back