Cool mx game for android phones.

mxracer_0141

PR Member
so i was on the android market a few days ago and came across a pretty cool motocross game on there. its called 2xl mx offroad. i downloaded the free trial to try it out and thought it was sweet as hell. so i went and purchased the full version of it for $4.99. (mind you i dont pay for anything on the market cuz im cheap!) there are so many outdoor and supercross tracks on the full version its insane as well as freestyle comps too. you got your 125, 250, and 450 bikes and the sounds of the bikes are all legit. It kind of reminds me of atv offroad fury but with bikes in it. to anyone who has an android cell phone i highly recommend checking it out. i thought it was a cool game for sure and just thought id share it on here for you guys to check out yourselves. I know on Iphones 2xl makes 2xl mx supercross not sure if they have mx offroad or not?

2xl makes some pretty awesome games. they have another one called motocross matchup where it connects to the internet and you race against real ppl. I also don't buy many apps, but i did purchase this one

yeah georgie i had the 2xl supercross, atv, and ricky carmichaels mx matchup on my ipad till it too a sh*t on me so i havent been able to look at the apple market lately. but like i said, well worth the 5 bucks to take a sweet mx game on the go

Back