We are ONLY A WEEK AWAY.....ARE YOU READY..

MX315

PR Addict
Summit Indoors are coming next week......Big Dreams are made...Bagging rights are claimed until spring....Who is riding money class....Who will win over the fans.....Bring on SUMMIT....Lets Load up the trucks,Get your drinks in a beer cozi....And Fire up the bikes and quads.....SUMMIT IS UPON US IN 7 DAYS.....There are Rumor's there might be a contest for MRS. Summit.....If there is anybody interested...............I LOVE IT.

Mrs. Summit?

Attachments

• CardGirl.jpg
    CardGirl.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 177
Looks like the riders at a fair race.........Are the three wheelers a NE Ohio cult thing? I bet you could not find two three wheelers left anywhere in SW ohio.

Summit..summit..summit...what can I say....been many a times to watch and that's all it will ever be...first major injury in my life back in 1997...called off work to take up the '95 cr125 for practice day with some buds...waiting before practice to start my bike was running/idling weird due to the cold weather at the time..got out on track finally and noticed my throttle seemed sticking...needless to say on 2nd lap it stuck wide up going up a rhythm type of section and I jumped off as the bike flew off one of the jumps...landed on my feet but hit so hard it shattered my left foot...had to drive back to Massillon by myself as my buddies didn't want to leave so soon...ended up with foot surgery and off work for 4 awesome months where I mastered Jet moto on the original Playstation!
Those were the days!! lol

Looks like the riders at a fair race.........Are the three wheelers a NE Ohio cult thing? I bet you could not find two three wheelers left anywhere in SW ohio.

One of our riders is from Cincinati area, and a couple from the area SW of Mansfield. There should be a good size group of us at Earlywine on Feb 11-12. The core of our group is within a 12 mile radius of Medina, but we've have riders from 8 states and Canada.

Back