AC on a 125 Video

It seems he is adapting to the bigger bike a little better than before. At LL last year, they said he wasn't big enough for the 125 yet and if needed, he'll keep riding the SUper Minis through age 16 if needed. Maybe he hit a growth spurt as he looks big enough to handle the bike now.

Boy does he keep it on the pipe! A skill that I never seemed to master on the small bore 2 strokes.

Where do they keep getting these kx125's, new. Are they building them from the ground up with warehouse parts or does Kawasaki have some kind of secret backlog of these bikes that no one else can touch?

I think i remember the big names still manufacture two strokes but only over seas, they dont ship them to the US. I was reading an article on Dirt Rider or something about 2011 RM 2 strokes. they're still the same basically. Nothing new except graphics

I believe that Kawasaki is still importing KX125's and KX250's to Canada and if you want a brand new one, you can buy one there and then bring it here. For a rider of AC's caliber, his bike is probably completely built by pro circuit and most of it wouldn't be stock anyway, so they could start with a used one and rebuild it for him. If you want a brand new KX 2 stroke, look up Canada Kawasaki website and see if they are still there.

I checked with both Kawasaki and Suzuki Canada and it seems that they are no longer bringing in 125's or 250's in 2 strokes anymore for 2012.

Where do they keep getting these kx125's, new.

As an OEM, Kaw tracks which units went to which dealers. To source any unsold "new" units is almost as simple as a database search. The trick is getting ahold of someone to do the search. With Mitch's backing, I'd bet finding that person is pretty easy.

Kid should really work on throttle control (ha!). I am always happy to hear a 125 being ridden properly. I was never able to do that either.

Good to see him on something else, not very impressed. still think its way too early to tell where this kids going.

He is so dominant already, I really don't think there is any question of where he is going. The kid has talent and will be one of the next stars in my opinion.

I'm impressed by him. Reminds me of Villopoto, I think he's better than what RV was on a supermini actually. As soon as he gets a little more height you'll see him get super comfortable on that 125.

Now I want a PC built 125 in my garage. GR.

I read the article and they called it his "new" kx 125. I'm assuming its used, but minty fresh. Kids fast hands down. I love the sound of a 125 getting rung. He'll be in the show in due time.

Good to see him on something else, not very impressed. still think its way too early to tell where this kids going.

Evidently Mitch Payton and Kawasaki see something in him that you don't as they signed him to a 5 year deal at Loretta Lynn's this past year to lock him up for the rest of his amateur career and the first 3 years of his Pro Career all on Pro Circuit Kawasakis. Seem that he has made it to the big time without impressing you very much. And he was impressive at Loretta's smoking the competition in Super Mini, then again at Monster Energy Cup where he smoked everyone again on Super Mini's. Kid is an amazing rider and talent on a motorcycle! And super nice on top of that....

Evidently Mitch Payton and Kawasaki see something in him that you don't as they signed him to a 5 year deal at Loretta Lynn's this past year to lock him up for the rest of his amateur career and the first 3 years of his Pro Career all on Pro Circuit Kawasakis. Seem that he has made it to the big time without impressing you very much. And he was impressive at Loretta's smoking the competition in Super Mini, then again at Monster Energy Cup where he smoked everyone again on Super Mini's. Kid is an amazing rider and talent on a motorcycle! And super nice on top of that....

OH man, I hope he aint mad, brah.

Back