bighorn mx

mark may

PR Member
Someone tell me what is wrong with my track it is ripped and fresh all the time and will not freeze but im never packed I don't get it the track is great and flows let me no what is keeping u out

I have not made it ou there yet this year. I am hoping to get out there in the next week or two. I know with me I can only afford to pay to ride once a month right now.

Mark I was going to come today but was not sure if the track was frozen. Thank you for your post. Just for the record, it is lots of fun. There is nothing wrong with the track. I am planning on being there sat
Robert

Mark, the track is great, facilties and prep too. I think folks are still recovering from the holidays, they will come. I know last year we made it up 16 times, most of which was in February and March. I do have an interested herd of miniquad riders that would like to make it up on Saturday the 21st if you can give us some track time. I know Sunday night is quad day and we respect that, but as I stated in another post it just doesn't work for our neighborhood of young minquad riders. Let me know if you can fit us in, looks like there would be 5 miniquad riders and maybe us adults on bikes. Matt.

nitrofish@yahoo.com

Back