Huge Crash! Glen Helen Pile Up WORCS Race 2

holy crap you can just here the dudes hit one another behind the helmet can dude, dont look like fun racing blind like that.

Amazing nobody was really hurt bad. I don't know about most of them but I would be running as far back as possible on the grass to hold people up. Some of those guys were getting crushed. Ouch.

Clearly the C class judging by the riding gear and broken off levers on everyones bikes. Visors pointed down too. Just an observation.

Didn't anyone think to run out of the dust and start flagging people? Yea it's a race, but when your bike is on the bottom of a pile, get out of the dust and stop people.

Didn't anyone think to run out of the dust and start flagging people? Yea it's a race, but when your bike is on the bottom of a pile, get out of the dust and stop people.
It looks like the dust went for miles but i see what your saying, go back around 20-30 yards and inform the in coming riders there was a problem

Not if you were up front. Big Lead. LOL

In one of those videos the one guy says: I think I was in the lead man. I'm pretty sure I was winning. and it makes sense because in both videos you see this dude on a honda passing everyone like they're standing still.....

I heard from a 50+ Expert rider in the next session that they bypassed this section on the first lap of his race and they watered they worst parts of it.

And I reminded him that he has been an expert in the dust for a very long time. Oct[1].jpg

Back