N.d.a.a

I posted this in the sopa pipa thread however I think that this is important and should have its own thread. So here it is again.
Look i understand all the worry about the sopa and pipa thing but it really frustrates me that this is getting way more attention than the National Defense Authorization Act. Please ppl inform yourself on everything that is happening around you and the bills that are being passed to take away our freedom. I suggest everyone inform themselves on a cpl issues and see how they are all coming together. Here is a cluster of things that go hand and hand, the N.D.A.A bill that was passed just a few weeks ago, the sopa and pipa issue and the collapse of the dollar which is right around the corner and how the outrageous number of fema camps that have been popping up and just started staffing in the last cpl of weeks which the scary thing is there have been a bunch of reports that there are non American soldiers in them. All i want ppl to do is do your own research and form your own opinion and stop listing to mainstream news and yes i mean Fox also, They are all corrupt!
There are a bunch of online news resources you can go to and get a better idea of what is going on. You can go to the Alex Jones Chanel on YouTube and prison planet.com for some info but there are allot of others also.
And by know means do i think a president is the answer but out of everyone i like Ron Poul and what he believes a government should be, look at his speeches he gives at the House.​

All i want ppl to do is do your own research and form your own opinion and stop listing to mainstream news and yes i mean Fox also, They are all corrupt!
[/INDENT]

You mean ESPECIALLY Fox! I'm conservative, but that is purely a propoganda machine.....nothing more.

I agree that Ron Paul has some good ideas. It is scary to see how out of control government is getting.

Ron Paul has ran for the presidency in the last 3 Primary's or more. He recently just switched from independent to Republican (probably to get elected because this country is so stupid when it comes to a D and a R. Nobody will ever vote an independent because "they won't get elected.")

Ron Paul does have some good ideas. I dont know about this Mitt Romney guy. Seems like an Obama with an R behind his name.

Back