Mac or PC?

talonrunner18

PR Addict
I'm was curious what people have. Seems Mac's have become very people over past couple years. I myself have a Macbook Pro and love it. Also have Asus for business use.

pc. I support all windows environments at work and such so i never really got into anything else. Big apple fan for the iphones and ipods and all that.. macbook is nice but for the price I could go buy 3 other laptops. If I was more into design and multimedia type stuf I think I'd get a mac for that.

^agreed with twentythree mx, I picked up a pretty powerful windows laptop for half the cost of an older mac running a slower processor...However you could build you're own custom computer to support a cube OS (parallel operarting systems) or a dual boot, AMD did just release that octicore processor recently..

I've had 3 PC's for the 1 MAC I purchased. Mac out-performs everywhere. I have my HD partitioned to allow me to run windows when needed.

If you want a desktop, pick up an iMac, they're extremely powerful and partition Windows on the HD with the drivers. It works great.

I don't download anything on the windows side without doing some serious research. On the Mac side I can be more lax to downloading files, less fear of viruses.

Back