Fcr north @ ram jam

RAMJAMMX

PR Addict
Eric Szalay from FCR North will be at Ram Jam on Wednesday January 25th, 2012 offering FREE set up on bikes & quads suspension. Then starting in February 2012 Eric will be available every 1st & 3rd Wednesday for the month of February & March.

Bike & Quad suspension services are available.

FREE set up includes setting the sag & adjusting the clickers to any bike or quad who comes for practice.
Eric will discuss with you where your suspension is at now and where it could be improved (if it needs improved)
Options and Upgrades are available upon request.

Forks & Springs can be done at the track

Valving will only be done at the shop

Any questions for Eric may be directed to his phone at 216-276-2647 or email at eric@fcrsuspension.com

See you at practice

Thanks,
Rae Lynn :)

Met Eric and his son tonight. Really nice guys. if you need to contact him the number above is not correct. Here is his number 216-276-2647.

Met Eric and his son tonight. Really nice guys. if you need to contact him the number above is not correct. Here is his number 216-276-2647.

I agree, talked with him numerous hours in person at RamJam over the past couple weeks, over the phone lately, and finally left, last Saturday, Mitchy's King Cobra 50 for suspension mods! Mitchy burned some laps tonight with Eric and I watching and fine tuning his suspension. Huge difference on putting the pwer to the ground. Eric did an excellent job! Did not realize just how bad the stock suspension was holding Mitchy back. Thanks for setting us up Eric!

Yep, I had the phone # incorrect. Thanks for posting the correct one. I edited my post at top, it now has the correct number also.

Eric will be at Ram Jam doing the free set ups very 1st & 3rd Wednesday with your paid practice.....come on out to meet him, super nice guy and can help with your suspension which will make riding way sweeter.

Back