Service manual for a 2002 RM 250??

mthalt10

PR Member
does anyone happen to have a service manual for a 2002 RM 250 on file that you could send me? i bought a clymer manual but i personally think those things are junk and don't really tell you how to do anything. if someone has one that they could send me, please P.M. me. or if anyone knows of a better one please let me know..thanks guys

I just got one. (2002 manual) and the clymer is almost exactly the same. No difference other than more info on other year bikes. It actually is coming in handy to have the clymer to identify parts that are not current to to be there or from a different year bike. What are you seeing ....did you get a suzuki manual yet.
FYI I am looking for a top triple and an aftermarket or stock pipe for a 2002 RM 250

Beenridin ... im almost 100% sure i have a stock pipe and silencer off a 05 rm 250 and a manual... dont know if will fit on a 02 but your welcome to it.

'05 won't fit a 2002....but it will fit my bike! I don't need them though, I already have stock.

I just got one. (2002 manual) and the clymer is almost exactly the same. No difference other than more info on other year bikes. It actually is coming in handy to have the clymer to identify parts that are not current to to be there or from a different year bike. What are you seeing ....did you get a suzuki manual yet.
FYI I am looking for a top triple and an aftermarket or stock pipe for a 2002 RM 250

i am gonna have to take back what i said about the clymer manuals being junk because i posted that about them being junk before i tore into my bike..it actually isnt too bad i have just had bad luck with the clymer manuals on other bikes in the past and was assuming that this one was going to be the same..the thing that i do NOT like about the clymers is that some of the pictures are on the other pages then what the instructions are telling you..that makes it a little difficult to keep flipping back and forth

I have a pro circuit silencer that came off my 02 if you are interested?? when i got the bike it came with a FMF head-pipe and the pro-circuit silencer, so i replaced the silencer with a FMF..i was going to put it up on eBay, but if you are interested PM me

oops just noticed you had silencer only. Is the procircuit emblem in good shape ...mine is bad I may be interested if it is.

the emblem is in perfect shape..and it is the "pro-circuit, 304, Factory Sound, Stainless Steel" silencer. if you want you can PM me your cell number and i can send you a pic or something..that way i don't have to dig my camera out and load it onto my computer and all that B.S.

Back