Republican Primary - Your Pick?

Common now. You have to admit Newt has some dirt that they can pull up. I like Newt, and think he would be a good leader, but that doesn't mean his past is clean.

Which leads me to ask this: How important is the moral character of a president? Take Clinton for example. Certainly screwed up from a moral standpoint, but wasn't he good at what he was being paid to do? Newt has some bad marriage baggage, which I believe was wrong, but does that change his ability to lead this country?

I don't look to politicians as role models anymore than I do pro athletes and movie stars. That isn't their job in my book.

I think its very important as you can't compartmentalize character, but I do look at it from the perspective that all humans are flawed, and whether issues they have are current, whether they've acknowledged and accepted repsonsibility and those issues are now dead, or whether the issues are current, or still lingering unresolved from the past. Newt was certainly unfit to be president during that time, but has since accepted the responsibility and the blame, and established enough time between then and now to convince me its behind him. The problem I had with Clinton was that it was ongoing during his tenure, and he used his power to personally destroy those who accused him, and to this day he still blames everybody but himself for his actions. The decades old claims against Herman Cain that suddenly materialized and subsequently disappeared when he dropped out I feel should be considered totally bogus without evidence. I thought it was pretty dirty to pull out a 20 year old DUI when GW was running, yet with Obama, they were unwilling to even report his questionable affiliations that were current at the time of his running for president.

Newt did a Global Warming (Hoaxing) TV ad with Nancy Pelosi. That guy is nothing but a globalist piece of garbage.

Pelosi, would anyone seriously listen to that dirt bag......the woman is a nut job from San Francisco......I liked Newt's comment back.....if she knows something, please spit it out. One thing about Newt, he is not afraid of answering any questions about things in his past. He will tell you he is not perfect, but at the end of the day, he is the best most qualified candidate that we have to choose from. I really want to see him in a debate with Obama...........Obama stammering and stuttering looking for his telepromter......and Newt eating him up by being fast thinking, quick on his feet, and knowing the correct answer from his knowledge.

Hell, I saw Obama on the news today. Giving a speech somewhere in a manufacturing plant. He was stuttering around in it horribly, and that was giving a speech that he had planned in a factory.

People really should look at Newt, and give him their votes.

I dont know about Stuttering but Obama is overly good with words. I doubt he stutters. Excellent teleprompt reader. He's the prime politician. Lies incredibly well.

I dont know about Stuttering but Obama is overly good with words. I doubt he stutters. Excellent teleprompt reader. He's the prime politician. Lies incredibly well.

Have you ever heard him answer a question when he's not reading from the teleprompter? He reads awesome, but he's a horrible speaker. He can't get a full sentence out without an "aaaaaaand" or an "uuuuuuuh" in it. Its painful to wait for him to get the words out.

Georgie, I was watching his speech at the manufaturing speech just on TV the other day. He was Stuttering! He also had a ton of ands and uuuhhhs in their....he really is not that good when it is question and answer with the public. great at a canned speech that he has read, but not real good at thinking and talking fast on his feet.

Do an internet search on insider trading "stock act".
Read up on the history on this and the bill that finally un-ceremoniously passed the senate yesterday.

After understanding this crap, who would want to vote for any of them. Romney, Gingrich, and a majority of members of both parties have become common crooks.

Here is the 60 minutes story link:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_162-57323527/congress-trading-stock-on-inside-information/

It's sad. Its all a rigged game and the American working class general public are the fools because we buy into all of there campain BS and vote them into office!

Hope you voted Newt.....in National polls he is showing he is up over Romney. Many states are NOT winner take all. The media wants you to think that this race is done, but it is far from done. The one problem Newt has is lack of money. Romney has the funds to run endless negative media against Newt......I am all for the government giving the candidates say 50 million each for the election....Spend no more. That takes the political paybacks out of it. Everyone is on even playing field to advertise.....perhaps we would get the best candidate that way.

Hope you voted Newt.....in National polls he is showing he is up over Romney. Many states are NOT winner take all. The media wants you to think that this race is done, but it is far from done. The one problem Newt has is lack of money. Romney has the funds to run endless negative media against Newt......I am all for the government giving the candidates say 50 million each for the election....Spend no more. That takes the political paybacks out of it. Everyone is on even playing field to advertise.....perhaps we would get the best candidate that way.

Newt has a lot more than one problem. Let's hope for the sake of our country that globalist piece of **** does not get the nomination.

I been thinking recently if they paid the politicians tons and tons and tons of money then they couldn't be bought. But that won't work either, its human nature to want more more more more more moreee...

Back