Money classes stacked!!

MX315

PR Addict
Mike Mcdade,TJ Phillips and a bunch of arena cross regulars are out at summit should be a good time......I know Mcdade has to get that diaper money....On to summit my friends.

Mike Mcdade,TJ Phillips and a bunch of arena cross regulars are out at summit should be a good time......I know Mcdade has to get that diaper money....On to summit my friends.
you see the clevengers there? you probably dont have the kid with ya. too bad. they need some practice.

Woot Woot!

I was wondering with dayton going on how many people where going to stick to the North hoping to sweep some money up at summit.

Tell them to stay till tomorrow! I wanna see some good racing!

Anyone know what happened in the 250A main? I heard over the speakers something about them merging money in with 450A because some guys got docked during the 250 race? I couldnt really hear the guy from where I was standing. Mcdade was ripping, always enjoy watching that guy ride.

410 should have been racing money. His younger brother or friends usually video while he is racing/riding though so there might be a video.

Back