Time for the " Gathering " ?

halffast

PR Elite
Wow , that sounds like a quote from the movie , Highlander . I think there was a date set for another winter vintage/BS session/gathering but couldn't find it in the threads ( OK , I didn't really look that hard ) . Wasn't it to coincide with Hartney being back in the area ? What date ? What venue ? I love Lagerheads ( We make the 1hr.15min. trip there every other month or so for their great BBQ and microbrews ) but it was mentioned that a bit more southern meeting place might allow guys like KO , Mooch , etc. to attend also . Is there a definite place and time ?

Like you said there was some talk in another post but throw out a date & we are in.

Saturday afternoon always seemed to work well for everyone in the past.

possibly sat feb 18TH after the swap meet @ the medina fairgrounds,note;Will Stoner sent me an email saying this looks to be his last swap meet he promotes,retiring

Lagerheads on the afternoon of the 18th? ? I will now make it for sure....A Close friend has told me has an awesome archive of video from the late 60's thru the 70's from the Singler collection...including footage of what may be the first Trans-Am held at Mathias raceway, Jake Pine Enduro, ice racing from 50 years ago, etc.....I will try and line up the back room at Lagerheads for a big screen to view the video....also, as a bonus there are puported to be some new announcements that may be of note to the vintage community......No spoilers Pit....!

Plus, PitRacer may host a pre/post Suzuki "through-the-years" exhibit at his humble abode nearby Lagerheads....hint...hint...

Much of the Posse will be at Monster Mountain riding the weekend of the 18th, we won't be in town to attend.

Anyone from Cincinnati area ( Batavia specifically) coming north for the get together ? I have a RM80 I need brought up Thanks Tom 440 668 4065

Sounds fun but work has been hectic lately...looks like I'll probably be working that weekend.

So Lagerheads at 2:00 pm or shortly thereafter ?????? I will be at swapmeet with a table also Looking forward to seeing all of you Tom

troyan should be there along with most of the regulars,sounds like the social event of the season:cool:

quick reminder for the swap meet sat the 18th,spaces are all sold out indoors,do not know about the outside,lagerheads in the afternoon,see you guys there:p

Anyone in for breakfast at Bob Evans off 42 in Medina?

2nd though skipping breakfast as we are heading to Lager Heads afterwards.

Back