A Short (not andrew) List that has been developing......

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
The Bc event list is growing:

KTM Demo Day...Check

2 HMMS Honda Demo Days....Check, check

The Monster Energy Pitbike Triple Crown...Check, check ,check

Dad's Rootbeer Day....Tentative, Not Official

BC Battle for Ohio presented by Monster Energy, Fly/WPS, Honda of Marysville Motorsports, and more to come.

Herocross 5k presented by Michelob Ultra, Monster Energy, and Honda of Marsyville Motorsports.

Oh JO you always do this....hint with some spunk flavored topic (herocross) and leave everyone hanging for 6 weeks. This some kind of GP?

that better be what it sounds like, some kind of run through the trails of BC with beer at each half mile stop...and monster girls at the end? wait no thats just how it is in my head. can we make that happent hough?

WTF is a herocross 5K, because it sounds awesome and I kinda want in without knowing what it is?

Herocross is a 5k obstacle course, and yes it is a foot race. A brisk 3.3 mile run that will use our trails, and parts of the tracks. You will encounter at least 12 obstacles, some of which include the Monster Mountain, Khaos Creek, and Unleash the Beast. You will need to be prepared to run, climb, and conquer the elements.

And you will get a beverage of your choice at the end, including Michelob or Bud Light, Monster, Gatorade etc. Monster Girls? I'm sure we could round up a couple. Beer Maidens!

Any chance we can get Vet BeerCross event? Something like a .5K sprint to a beer table filled with Beer Maidens? You have to bring your bike in a truck to qualify?

Herocross is a 5k obstacle course, and yes it is a foot race. A brisk 3.3 mile run that will use our trails, and parts of the tracks. You will encounter at least 12 obstacles, some of which include the Monster Mountain, Khaos Creek, and Unleash the Beast. You will need to be prepared to run, climb, and conquer the elements.

And you will get a beverage of your choice at the end, including Michelob or Bud Light, Monster, Gatorade etc. Monster Girls? I'm sure we could round up a couple. Beer Maidens!
This drink of choic better flow out of a keg into a 32oz mug!

Any chance we can get Vet BeerCross event? Something like a .5K sprint to a beer table filled with Beer Maidens? You have to bring your bike in a truck to qualify?

I think the event you speak of is the revival of the hog roast pitbike fiasco. Who knows, it might rear its ugly head. Invite only, and if you have to ask the answer is maybe.

Back