Fox's new Instinct Boot?

I have always been a Alpinestars guy, but those are those awesome looking boots CR has been wearing. Very cool.
Wonder how much?

Wow, Sounds really cool. Think I will be in line March 1st for two pair.....after I win the lottery the day before....maybe not. Maybe I'll just get one pair? :)

http://www.racerxonline.com/2012/01/26/racer-x-films-fox-instinct-boot

holy crap retail on that thing? I wouldnt want to buy those lol, not seeing how their f3 boot fell apart after one season, i'd just as soon buy a-star, or sidi's
looks better than their previous boots though, hopefully the price drops,

They seem like overkill. Similar to tech-10s. I don't know what it is, but Reed said "oh the tech10 really saved my ankle out there" when they first came out. Now he's wearing the fox boot and winning races. It isn't the boots. And I doubt these guys are wearing production boots. i'm sure they are molded and tailored to their anatomy.

I'll stick with tech 8s. Even those are getting way overpriced. My last pair I bought was 279 out the door, they're hundred bucks more now + tax! GRRR. Seems like the newer teach 8s are more plastic as well.

I love Tech 8s too. I got a new pair last year for $289.00 Smokin deal. Dealer on KTM talk had them listed for that price.

I looked at the Thor rachet boot. I had to go up a size to get them to fit and they cut off the circulation to my foot.
I need to make a BOOT decision before MM trip ..

Alpine Stars have always been a fav.

I need to try these FOX boots on befor I buy them though

Back